Welcome to the WeddingBidEasy.co.uk website. The WeddingBidEasy.co.uk website, and all content and functionality associated therewith (collectively, the “Service”), is an online venue that allows couples planning their weddings to connect with and receive bids from prospective wedding business suppliers.
Register – Both couples and suppliers register with the Service – registering is free for both couples and suppliers although suppliers will have to purchase an annual subscription if they want to place bids on jobs that couples have posted. There is no charge or fee for couples.
For Couples – After registering with the Service, couples can post bid requests for their big events, and then accept the bids of their choosing.
For suppliers – Once registered, suppliers can place bids on jobs that are of interest and suitability. Suppliers will be notified if another supplier places a lower bid. It is then their decision whether or not to submit a different bid amount. The supplier and couples are free to communicate and ask questions of each other.
What You Pay –Using WeddingBidEasy.co.uk is completely free for couples.There are some enhanced features the couples can choose to select for a small fee if they so wish, however these are not necessary in order to have full functionality and use of the website. These are listed below.
Featured listing (The listing will feature on the home page and will also be emailed out to suppliers)-£9.99
Urgent listing- The listing will be clearly marked as urgent for suppliers to see and take priority with £6.99
Suppliers will be required to pay an annual or 6 monthly subscription charge to use the site and bid on jobs posted by couples. This entitles the supplier to unlimited bids and unlimited transactions with brides. There are some enhanced features that the business can purchase but these are not necessary in order to have full functionality of the site. Prices are as follows for suppliers:
Annual subscription for suppliers £99.99
6 month subscription for suppliers £59.99
Featured supplier (Suppliers profile will feature on our home page subject to availability) £29.99 per month.
The business suppliers PayPal/credit card will be automatically debited on the renewal date unless 30 days notice is given in writing either by emailing info@WeddingBidEasy.co.uk or by calling customer services.
Your Conduct –Both suppliers and couples need to fully perform their obligations and responsibilities in connection with an accepted bid response. Also, we ask that you not violate any third party rights, impersonate others, troll, or do anything illegal. Otherwise, here’s to easy wedding planning!
Prior to using the Service, please carefully review the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”), which are the legally binding terms for your use of the Service.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. Who We Are. The Service is owned by Wedding Bid Easy, LTD, a UK limited liability company (“weddingbideasy,” "WeddingBidEasy.co.uk,” “we,” “us,” “our”). Our company address is 47 Hitchin Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex. HA7 1DN. Or email info@WeddingBidEasy.co.uk
2. Service Features, Functionality and Availability; Termination. You may use the Service when and as available. Although we generally intend for the Service to be available on an uninterrupted basis, it will not always be available (e.g., during maintenance, changes, outages and for other reasons). We further reserve the right to change or eliminate and restrict or block access to all or any part of the Service, including any features or content displayed or made available through the Service, from time to time with or without notice to you, at our discretion.
3. Registration and Your Use of the Service.
(a) You may browse certain pages of the Service without first registering as a user (a “User”). However, for complete access to the Service (including, the ability to post bid requests and make responsive bids), you must register as a User.
(b) When you register as a User, you will be asked to choose a user name and/or password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user name and password and you further agree not to use the account, user name, or password of any other User or permit third parties to use your account, user name or password. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the immediate termination of User account. You agree to promptly notify weddingbideasy if you suspect any unauthorised use of your user account, user name or password; however, you are solely responsible for any and all uses of your User account, and any transactions or fees resulting therefrom.
5. User Disputes. The Service is a venue only. Because the Service is a venue, Users are solely responsible for their interactions with other Users, including without limitation, Users who are parties to an accepted bid response. While weddingbideasy has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor disputes between Users, Weddingbideasy shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such disputes. If there is a dispute between Users with respect to the Service, that dispute is solely between the respective Users and does not involve or implicate Weddingbideasy and/or the Service and weddingbideasy shall have no liability with respect to such dispute.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER USER OR IF YOU SUFFER ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE ACTIVITIES OR CONDUCT OF ANOTHER USER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, A LEGAL CLAIM OR LAWSUIT (COLLECTIVELY, “DISPUTE(S)”), YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE WEDDINGBIDEASY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, VENDORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “WEDDINGBIDEASY PARTIES”) FOR, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (ACTUAL OR ALLEGED), DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE AND HEREBY COVENANT NOT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE BRING ANY LEGAL ACTION WHATSOEVER AGAINST THE WEDDINGBIDEASY PARTIES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTE.
6. Using the Service. Weddingbideasy is an online platform where couples (“Couples”) who have registered with the Service can post bid requests (“Bid Request(s)”) for their big events (“Event(s)”). Registered businesses (“suppliers”) can then submit responsive bids (“Bid Response(s)”) and Couples can then review and accept the Bid Responses of their choosing. These Terms shall apply to each User who uses the Service, including without limitation, to each Couple who posts a Bid Request or accepts a Bid Response and each supplier that posts a Bid Response, including the following:
One of the most important features of the Service is its compilation of supplier reviews (“Reviews”). Our Reviews allows Couples to meaningfully consider each and every Bid Response they receive. If a Couple receives a Bid Response from a particular supplier, the Couple is able see the suppliers weddingbideasy ranking and also review the suppliers Reviews.
You must be registered as a User in order to submit a Review. However, as noted below, weddingbideasy does not review, investigate, perform due diligence on, or otherwise check the facts or veracity of Reviews or the parties submitting them.
A suppliers reviews may be the difference between whether a Couple accepts the suppliers Bid Response or not. Accordingly, each User submitting a Review to WeddingBidEasy.co.uk hereby represents and warrants to weddingbideasy that: (i) the submitted Review is not fake or defamatory, or the result of a “trade” with another business; and (ii) the submitting party did not receive and will not receive in the future any compensation to write the review.
(b) Contractual Nature of Bids.
When a Couple posts a Bid Request through the Service, the Couple is offering each supplier the opportunity to enter into a contract with the Couple. When a supplier submits a Bid Response in response to a Bid Request and the Bid Response is thereafter accepted by the Couple, the acceptance of the Bid Request by the Couple creates a legally binding contract between the Couple and the supplier (“Contract”) (subject to the couple paying the deposit directly to the supplier ). It is important to remember, however, that because weddingbideasy acts as a venue only, weddingbideasy is not a party to the Contract between the Couple and the supplier; instead, the sole parties to the Contract are the Couple and the supplier.
(c) Verification and Investigation.
Reviews, Bid Requests and Bid Responses are posted by Couples, suppliers and other Users without participation, endorsement or investigation by weddingbideasy. WeddingBidEasy does not evaluate or investigate Reviews, Bid Requests or Bid Responses, or any information set forth therein, nor does WeddingBidEasy perform any due diligence or research on the submitting Couple, supplier or other User, including without limitation, the identity of the Couple, supplier or submitting User or the background or experience of such Couple, supplier or submitting User.
Accordingly, all Bid Requests, Bid Responses, and/or Reviews listed or posted on the Service are intended only to be indicative or illustrative. No information in a Bid Request, Bid Response or Review is intended to be a guarantee or warranty on the part of weddingbideasy and you agree not to rely on such information. We assume no liability for the use of or reliance on such information – it is your responsibility to undertake the necessary research and due diligence and/or have the proper knowledge and experience to evaluate a particular Review, Bid Request or Bid Response and/or the background or experience of a Couple or Supplier.
(d) Bid Requests
As noted above, once registered as a User, Couples may submit a Bid Request/post a job through the Service. Each Bid Request posted through the Service shall consist of: (i) the category for which the Bid Request relates (i.e, floral, invitation, wedding cake, etc.); (ii) a description of the material requirements for the Event; and (iii) the date of the Event. The Service will send Couples an email confirming the submission of the Bid Request; however, Couples should not act in reliance on a Bid Response until such time as the Couple actually accepts the Bid Response.
Each Couple posting a Bid Request through the Service hereby represents and warrants to WeddingBidEasy that: (i) in posting the Bid Request, the Couple has a bona fide intent to obtain goods or services from a supplier through the Service; (ii) the Couple has, to their knowledge, posted all material facts concerning the subject matter and scope of the Event; and (iii) that if the Couple accepts a Bid Response, the Couple will fully perform all of its obligations and responsibilities with respect to the Contract between the Couple and the supplier, including without limitation, making full and complete payment to the relevant supplier.
The Service provides a unique opportunity for Couples to receive Bid Responses from suppliers who they may not otherwise have known of or be familiar with. Accordingly, in using the Service, each Couple agrees not to contact, communicate with, or otherwise solicit any supplier submitting a Bid Response to the Couple’s Bid Request other than through the Service.
When a Bid Response is accepted by the Couple, the responsible supplier will be notified by WeddingBidEasy via email. It is then the suppliers responsibility to initiate contact with the Couple to arrange the deposit. WeddingBidEasy recommends that the deposit is 20 percent of the total amount but this is down to the discretion of the supplier and couple and something of which is recommended to be discussed and agreed between supplier and couple prior to bid acceptance. Thus, for all Events where a Bid Response is accepted, the Couple authorises WeddingBidEasy to provide the Supplier with the Couple’s name and contact information.
Lastly, because WeddingBidEasy must communicate with each Couple regarding their use of the Service, including without limitation, the submission of Bid Requests and acceptance of Bid Responses, each Couple agrees to receive communications from WeddingBidEasy (whether electronic or otherwise) regarding the Couple’s respective use of the Service.
(e) Bid Responses
Suppliers who have registered with the Service can begin submitting Bid Responses immediately after they have paid the 6 monthly or annual subscription charge. Each Bid Response posted through the Service shall: (i) provide a summary of the goods/services being offered through the Bid Response; (ii) any additional terms proposed by the Supplier with respect to the Bid Response; and (iii) the price at which the Supplier is willing to provide goods or services with respect to the Event. The Service will send an email to the Supplier confirming the submission of the Bid Response.
Each Supplier posting a Bid Response through the Service hereby represents and warrants to WeddingBidEasy that: (i) the Supplier has the qualifications, experience and ability to provide the goods or services set forth in the Bid Response on the terms set forth therein; (ii) in submitting a Bid Response, the submitting Supplier has a bona fide intent to enter into a Contract with the Couple posting the Bid Request; and (iii) if the Suppliers Bid Request is accepted by a Couple, the Supplier will fully perform all of its obligations and responsibilities with respect to the Contract between the Couple and the Supplier.
Also, it is important to note that Suppliers are precluded from contacting, communicating with, or otherwise soliciting (other than through the Service) any Couple to whom the Suppliers submitted a Bid Request. Each Supplier hereby agrees not to contact, communicate with, or otherwise solicit in any way, other than through the Service, any Couple to whom the Supplier submitted a Bid Request, regardless of whether the Couple is the party initiating such contact, communication or solicitation.
Where a Bid Response is accepted by a Couple (the supplier will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of its Bid Response through an email generated by the Service), it is the Suppl,iers responsibility to initiate contact with the Couple once the Couple’s name and contact information is released to the Supplier. However, WeddingBidEasy reserves the right to release the Suppliers name and contact information to the Couple. Thus, for all Events, each Supplier authorises WeddingBidEasy to: (i) provide the Couple the Supplier’s name and Bid Response information for Bid Responses generally; and (ii) In the event the Suppliers Bid Response is accepted, the Supplier further authorises WeddingBidEasy to provide the Couple the Suppliers name and contact information, if deemed necessary by WeddingBidEasy.
Lastly, because WeddingBidEasy must communicate with each Supplier regarding its use of the Service, including without limitation, the submission of Bid Responses and the acceptance or rejection of such Bid Responses, each Supplier agrees to receive communications from WeddingBidEasy (whether electronic or otherwise) regarding the Vendor’s respective use of the Service.
Only Suppliers pay to use WeddingBidEasy. Suppliers will be charged by WeddingBidEasy an annual or 6 monthly subscription charge o use the service. The fees have been listed above. There is an initial introductory offer for suppliers who join the site before Auguest 1st 2016. These suppliers will get 6 months free membership from the date they join. Normal fees will apply after the 6 month period.
All fees paid for subscriptions by suppliers are non refundable.
When a supplier decides to place a bid on a bid request, they are able to do so if they are registered with the site and have an active subscription. If there is no current active subscription or the subscription needs to be renewed, the supplier will be taken to the supplier payment page whereby they can purchase an additional subscription. If payment is not made, the supplier is unable to submit bids until such time.
Weddingbideasy recommends that the supplier contacts the couple within 24 hours of the successful bid and that a deposit is paid within that time from couple to supplier. Ultimately the decision on how to make payment and when to make payment lies with the couple and the supplier. WeddingBidEasy takes no responsibility as mentioned above, with this transaction or any further payments or schedule of payments between couple and supplier.
When a Bid Response is accepted by a Couple, the Supplier responsible for the Bid Response will receive an email from WeddingBidEasy to the email address in the Suppliers User account. If the buyer does not make payment to the supplier as set forth in this Section within five (5) business days of date of WeddingBidEasy email notifying the supplier that its Bid Response was accepted, then the Bid Response will be deemed null and void if the supplier so chooses. A new bid request (Job) can then be resubmitted by the couple to the site.
7. Accuracy of Our Information. From time to time there may be information on the Service, whether or not posted by WeddingBidEasy or by Users, that is outdated or contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (“Inaccuracies”). For any Inaccuracies on the part of WeddingBidEasy, we reserve the right to correct any such Inaccuracies at any time and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. However, any and all Inaccuracies posted or otherwise transmitted through the Service by a User is the sole responsibility of the posting or transmitting User and is not the responsibility of WeddingBidEasy.co.uk.
8. Intellectual Property Rights and Licenses. The Service may feature, without limitation, data, text, designs, graphics, logos, slogans, interfaces, icons, software code, and other information (collectively, “Content”). Content that is posted by you in connection with your use of the Service shall be referred to as “User Content.” User Content may also include a User’s appearance, name, likeness, and personal and biographical materials and information (collectively, “Publicity Rights”). Content that is posted by or that otherwise originates from WeddingBidEasy or its affiliates or suppliers shall be referred to as “WedingBidEasy Content.” The following provisions shall apply to Content:
(a) You retain ownership of any User Content posted or transmitted to or through the Service, but you must grant certain rights to WeddingBidEasy to use the User Content. Accordingly, you hereby grant to WeddingBidEasy and its designees, a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, fully paid, nonexclusive, freely transferrable and freely sublicensable license and authority to: (i) use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, post, transmit, download, transcode, playback, copy, reproduce, distribute, incorporate and otherwise fully exploit the User Content and all intellectual property rights associated therewith in connection with: (i) WeddingBidEasy maintenance, operation, and performance of the Service; (ii) the operation of WeddingBidEasy business; and (iii) WeddingBidEasy’s promotion, marketing and redistribution of the Service, or parts thereof, in any and all media formats and through any and all media channels. To the extent the license rights granted in this Section do not include moral rights or rights of attribution and integrity with respect to a User’s Publicity Rights or otherwise, each User hereby waives such rights to the maximum extent permitted by law and further waives any rights of preapproval, if any, in connection with such Publicity Rights or otherwise, but only with respect to WeddingBidEasy’s exercise of its license rights set forth in this Section.
(b) You represent and warrant to WeddingBidEasy that: (i) you own the User Content which you post or transmit on or through the Service, or otherwise have the legal right to post or transmit such User Content on or through the Service; (ii) the User Content or the posting thereof to or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other proprietary rights of any third party; and (iii) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction.
(c) All WeddingBidEasy Content featured on the Service is the property of WeddingBidEasy or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers and is protected by U.K. and international intellectual property laws. No WeddingBidEasy Content may be used, copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except pursuant to the express provisions of these Terms, or with our prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved. Modification or use of WeddingBidEasy Content for any other purpose may violate WeddingBidEasy’s s intellectual property rights, and no title to copies or to intellectual property rights in the WeddingBidEasy Content are transferred to you – all title and rights remain with us. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Service for the sole purposes of: (i) obtaining a copy of these Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you or that is part of our transaction with you; (ii) in connection with your internal, non-commercial use of the Service, subject to these Terms. Some WeddingBidEasy Content may also be subject to further terms and conditions provided in connection with the particular WeddingBidEasy Content and you agree to comply with any such further terms and conditions. Any use of the WeddingBidEasy Content other than as set forth in this Section may result in immediate termination of your User privileges.
(d) Any comments, feedback, suggestions, or ideas (“Feedback”) you provide through the Service may be used by WeddingBidEasy. While you may continue to own all such the Feedback, you hereby grant to WeddingBidEasy a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, disclose, sublicense, distribute, modify and otherwise exploit such Feedback.
9. Infringement of Our Rights or the Rights of Others; Copyright Agent. You agree to respect the intellectual property rights of WeddingBidEasy and others. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may provide a notice to us in writing. We reserve the right to terminate in appropriate circumstances any User account or right of access for infringement of third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
10. Payments. WeddingBidEasy may provide certain paid or free services associated with the use of the Service, in its sole discretion. All fees charged by WeddingBidEasy may be modified or changed at any time in its sole discretion. When your use of the Service requires the payment of a fee, you will have the opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. If you do not agree to pay the fee, do not proceed with your transaction. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in GBP. WeddingBidEasy does not offer refunds. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with your use of the Service in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, in our discretion.
12. No Commercial Use; Authorisation. You may use the Service for your internal, non-commercial (except as otherwise set forth herein) use solely for lawful purposes in compliance with these Terms. If you are using the Service on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and WeddingBidEasy for violations of these Terms, pursuant to Section 20 below.
13. Your Conduct. You agree that you will not violate any law, breach any contract or other legal duty owed to a third party, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right, or commit any tort, in connection with your use of the Service. More particularly and/or in addition to, you agree not to: (i) access or attempt to access or tamper with any area of the Service that you are not authorised to access or otherwise attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any WeddingBidEasy or third party system or network; (ii) alter information on or obtained from the Service; (iii) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by WeddingBidEasy to access the Service or to extract data from the Service; (iv) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service or otherwise use the Service for purposes of “spamming” other Users; (v) reverse engineer any aspect of the Service, do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Service; (vi) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; (vii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights granted to you hereunder; (viii) send to or otherwise impact WeddingBidEasy or the Service (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware”, “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Service or any recipient; (ix) access or use the Service for any unlawful, unintended (by us), or harmful purpose, or other than in full compliance with applicable law and these Terms; (x) take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by WeddingBidEasy) on the Service infrastructure; (xi) interfere with the ordinary operation or mission of the Service; (xii) infringe or misappropriate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other intellectual property right or other proprietary right; (xiii) impersonate any person or entity; (xiv) upload, use or transmit through the Service any User Content that, in WeddingBidEasy’s sole discretion: (w) consists of, in whole or in part, gore or extremely violent content, advertising, solicitations, hate speech (i.e., demeaning of race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), sexually explicit or pornographic content, or fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive content; (x) is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that otherwise encourages illegality; (y) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, including without limitation, by asking for their personal information or otherwise; or (z) creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal; (xv) abuse or misuse a third party or other User’s personal information; or (xvi) “frame” the Service or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship with WeddingBidEAsy or that WeddingBidEasy has endorsed you for any purpose. We reserve the right to terminate in appropriate circumstances any account or right of access for unauthorised or unlawful use of the Service in violation of these Terms. We further reserve the right, for any reason or no reason, to remove or delete any User Content, Bid Requests, Bid Responses or Reviews, as we deem fit in our sole discretion. We ask that you report prohibited conduct of which you become aware by email to info@WeddingBidEasy.co.uk
14. Accuracy of Your Information. You agree to provide only accurate, current and complete information on the Service, whether in the course of registering to use the Service or otherwise using the Service. This includes not impersonating any third parties in the course of using the Service. You also agree to review and correct all information that is supplied about you (such as when the Service “pre-populates” information you would otherwise have to enter) or that the Service draws from to ensure that it is always accurate and current. We reserve the right to purge or delete information stored by you in our discretion.
15. NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE AND ALL WEDDINGBIDEASY CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR EXISTING OR FUTURE SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. WEDDINGBIDEASY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND DUTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, RESULTS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PRIVACY OR SECURITY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CREATED BY TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL DUTIES TO YOU, IF ANY SUCH DUTIES EXIST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. IF A DUTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, YOU AGREE THAT THE STANDARD USED TO MEASURE WEDDINGBIDEASY’S PERFORMANCE OF THAT DUTY WILL BE INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL DUTIES, CONDITIONS AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT EXIST BUT FOR THIS SECTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEDDINGBIDEASY HAS NO CONTROL OVER WHO USES THE SERVICE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY, APPROPRIATENESS, OR THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF ANY USER CONTENT. ALL RISK IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS WITH YOU.
WEDDINGBIDEASY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SERVICE. WEDDINGBIDEASYWILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF EMAIL ADDRESSES, REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, DISK SPACE, COMMUNICATIONS, CONFIDENTIAL OR TRADE SECRET INFORMATION, OR ANY USER CONTENT STORED ON WEDDINGBIDEASY’S EQUIPMENT, TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS ACCESSED BY THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WEDDINGBIDEASY NOR ANY OF ITS EXISTING OR FUTURE AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, FOR LOSS OR IMPAIRMENT OF PRIVACY, SECURITY OR DATA, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE), OR FOR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO ANY BREACH OR OTHER ASPECT OF THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WEDDINGBIDEASY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY OR MISREPRESENTATION.
17. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IF FOR ANY REASON WEDDINGBIDEASY IS FOUND LIABLE HEREUNDER, WEDDINGBIDEASY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (I) THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO WEDDINGBIDEASY IF ANY, IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY; OR (II) £100. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WEDDINGBIDEASY MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM AROSE; OTHERWISE, YOUR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
18. Termination or Cancellation. As noted above, these Terms are a legally binding agreement between you and WeddingBidEasy with respect to your use of the Service. Either we or you may terminate this agreement with or without cause or prior notice. You will still be liable for payment of any amounts due or other obligations incurred prior to termination, and if you use the Service after such termination, that use will constitute your new agreement to these Terms. If applicable law requires that we provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records. WeddingBidEasy’s rights under these Terms that by their terms, nature, sense or context are intended to survive the termination of these Terms shall survive such termination. Without terminating your right to use the Service pursuant to these Terms, we may suspend or block your access to the Service whenever it appears to us that you might be breaching these Terms or otherwise about to cause harm or damage to us or others.
19. Applicable Law and Exclusive Forum. The Service is controlled by us from our offices within the United Kingdom and is intended for UK users only. If you choose to access this Service from locations outside the U.K., you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from the Service in violation of U.K. export laws and regulations or these Terms. You agree that these Terms, and all claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating to any aspect of the Service, shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions and without regard to where performance is made.
20. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the WeddingBidEasy Parties harmless for, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, fees, penalties, claims or demands (actual or alleged), including reasonable Solicitors’ fees, arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms, your violation or infringement of any law or the rights of any third party, including any third party intellectual property rights of publicity, or the use of your User account by a third party. WeddingBidEasy reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to reasonably assist and cooperate with WeddingBidEasy in the defense thereof.
21. Notices, Including Our Address for Legal Notices.
(a) We may give you notice by any lawful method, including (without limitation) legal notices and notices of subpoenas. We may provide the notices by posting them on the Service or by giving them by email or postal mail to any address that we have for you. You agree to update your address as appropriate and to check for notices posted on the Service.
(b) You agree to send us notice by mailing it to 47 Hitchin Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 1DN, or by emailing it to us at info@WeddingBidEasy.co.uk.
22. Amendments. You agree that we may amend these Terms from time to time, including by changing anything in these Terms (“Amendments”). With respect to the text of these Terms, we will post a new version of the Terms on the Service prior to the effective date of the amended version (“Effective Date”) – we will try to do that ten (10) days before a new version becomes effective, but we reserve the right to provide lesser or subsequent notice as we think advisable (such as in an emergency or to prevent harm to us or others). We may also give notice by another method, including by email. You agree periodically to check for notice of an amended version and to review that version. The Effective Date of each version will usually be shown at the beginning of the Terms document: if you see a date that is later than the date you last reviewed the Terms, review the most recent version because it will apply as of its Effective Date and until the next version is posted (and the ten (10) day period referenced above, if applicable, has passed). No Amendments will be effective unless we post them on the Service. You agree that USING THE SERVICE AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE AMENDED VERSION OF THESE TERMS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE AMENDED VERSION. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that without amending these Terms pursuant to this Section, we may change other Service information (other than the text of these Terms) in our sole discretion.
23. Agreement; Miscellaneous. These Terms, which incorporate by reference any: (i) additional terms on the Service or otherwise provided by us for particular activities; and (ii) disclosures provided by us and consents provided by you on the Service, constitute the entire agreement between us and neither party has relied on any representations made by the other that are not expressly set forth in the Terms. If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then that part will be deemed superseded by an enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original and honours the allocation of risks in these Terms and the remainder of the Terms will continue in effect. Our failure to act with respect to a breach does not waive our right to act as to subsequent or similar breaches, and time is of the essence in connection with your performance under these Terms. There are no third party beneficiaries of any part of these Terms. These Terms are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with WeddingBidEasy’s prior written consent, which WeddingBidEasy may withhold for any reason or no reason. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under these Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees.
24. Legal Notices. Various laws require or allow us to give users of the Service certain notices and each of them is incorporated into these Terms.
25. Notice of Copyright Weddingbideasy respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in the Service in a way constituting copyright infringement should provide a notice to the designated individual or business as well as to WeddingBidEasy either in writing or by email.
Please use the same procedure for any claimed infringement of any trademark rights or infringements or misappropriations of other intellectual property or third party rights.
26. Notice About Trademarks. WeddingBidEasy and associated logos are trademarks of WeddingBidEasy LTD. All other trademarks and logos on the Service are the property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.